- (WIP) D&D Player Mobile App - Character Sheet: More news will come in the New Year!
- (Done) Encounter Builder - Android Galaxy S9 "Love Handles - adds an area to click and drag, allowing scrolling on S9 and higher devices
- (WIP) Encounter Tracking - Adam shared another demo video, showing Condition Tracking
- (WIP) Digital Dice Rolling - still in progress
- (WIP) Book Releases - Easy-Button Release Pilot - Mordenkainen's Fiendish Folio Vol. 1 and Infernal Machine Rebuild were both released using the Easy-Button. It used to take 2 weeks to get a book ready for release. Now it takes 2-3 hours. Also allows anyone on staff to "push the button" to release a book.
Encounter Tracker Demo Video
- Campaign Character Level Spread - Lower level characters are most popular. Adam did note that there are 16th - 19th level characters in campaigns, but the percentage is so low that it rounds up to 0%.
- Unearthed Arcana - Class Features Variants - In progress. We've identified a solution that will ensure data integrity for everyone's characters and that we'll be working on executing the solution first thing back from the break.
- (Done) Encounter Builder - My Encounters > Filter/Sort by Campaign - This will be live very soon, possibly after the holiday break.
- Sapphire Dragon Supplement - We will be selling the Sapphire Dragon monster on D&D Beyond, the target for this is January 6th. All proceeds go to Extra Life.
- Apple Authentication - This is required by Apple's App Store for us to keep the app on their store.
- Holiday Break - The team has been working very hard this year and will be taking a long holiday break. We will be back in the office on January 6th! Happy Holidays to everyone!
You can view the Dev Update on the D&D Beyond YouTube channel.