Enabling Cookies in Your Web Browser
Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Chrome
- Click Tools or the gear icon at the top of the browser window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
- Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is checked.
- Set the First and Third party cookies to "Accept."
- Check "Always allow session cookies."
- Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.
- Click the menu button .
- Click Content Blocking.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- In the "Content Blocking" section, select Standard.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the "Cookies and website data" section, select "Always allow."
- Close the Preferences window.
Steps are the same for both PC and MAC.
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser bar.
- Click "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Advanced."
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Click the slider to "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)."
- Make sure the slider for "Block third-party cookies > Prevent third-party websites from saving and reading cookie data" is disabled.