At this time, all purchases on D&D Beyond are for content on D&D Beyond only. Unfortunately, there is not a way to unlock the digital content if you have purchased the books. We realize and understand the concerns over re-purchasing content, but the material in D&D Beyond is in a different format and platform.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Legendary Bundle discount not applied to the Tactical Maps Reincarnated content?
- What is Compendium Content and how is that different to the full Sourcebook?
- Are the digital sourcebooks available offline?
- Will there be an additional charge for the mobile application?
- I can't afford all of the books I would like immediately - will there be discounted sales later?
- Do I need a subscription to access homebrew?
- Are you planning a higher tier subscription, that gives access to all content?
- With the Master Tier subscription, how many players may a DM share their digital sourcebooks with?
- How does purchasing a single class or race work?
- If I purchase everything, can I get a discount?