All sales are final on the digital content and the subscriptions. However, You can contact the D&D Beyond support team through the email form and we can see if something can be worked out.
Articles in this section
- Will I get additional digital game content if I subscribe?
- What is Compendium Content and how is that different to the full Sourcebook?
- Are the digital sourcebooks available offline?
- Will there be an additional charge for the mobile application?
- I can't afford all of the books I would like immediately - will there be discounted sales later?
- Do I need a subscription to access homebrew?
- Are you planning a higher tier subscription, that gives access to all content?
- With the Master Tier subscription, how many players may a DM share their digital sourcebooks with?
- How does purchasing a single class or race work?
- If I purchase everything, can I get a discount?