For now, homebrew is limited to Monsters, Spells & Magical Items. The staff development team are continuing to work to bring more content and tools to D&D Beyond and expansion of Homebrew is part of that. It has been confirmed that Races & Sub-classes will be included in the future.
Articles in this section
- I created a baby or giant version of an existing monster and it was rejected - why is that?
- I published my homebrew, but it has been rejected, due to copyright? What does that mean and how do I avoid that again?
- I published my homebrew, but now I want to make a change to it. Why can't I delete/edit the published version?
- Can I share my homebrew with others in my campaign, without submitting it as public homebrew?
- How long does it take my homebrew to be authorised?
- How do I publish my homebrew, so that others can see it?
- What is an "element"?
- Can I have a hyperlink within my item/spell/monster, that links back to my content elsewhere (DM Guild / Website / Blog)?
- Will I be able to homebrew RACES/SUBRACES or CLASS?