A native mobile app is absolutely in the works for DDB, but at this point we don't have one. However, the site is mobile responsive, so you should be able to view and use it just fine on a phone or tablet. Just visit the site in your device's browser. We will definitely share more specifics about the mobile app soon, including how to download it.
Articles in this section
- So the free content is limited?
- What can I access for free?
- Do I have to pay to use D&D Beyond?
- Are there plans to make DNDB multi-lingual?
- Why do I have to log in with my Twitch account? I thought this was D&D Beyond (or Curse).
- Is there an app to download? How do I access this on my tablet or phone?
- Where and how can I provide feedback or ask questions?
- How can I find out more?
- Why did it take so long? Who is Curse? Why them?
- Is this real D&D? How much was the D&D team involved?